Crypto Investors Believe There’s More Pain Ahead For the Altcoin Market

Bitcoin has had close to non cease bullish momentum all through 2019, however the altcoin market hasn’t been close to as lucky – sans a few outliers.

Cryptocurrency Regulations: The Good, The Bad And the Future
Wall Street & White House Divided on Pace of Rate Cuts
Big Banks Enabled Jeffrey Epstein’s Sex Trafficking Crimes

Bitcoin has had close to non cease bullish momentum all through 2019, however the altcoin market hasn’t been close to as lucky – sans a few outliers. The sentiment surrounding altcoins is in the gutter, and costs of even prime altcoins have continued to drop in USD worth and much more so of their BTC ratios.

Even with all the negativity in the altcoin market, the overwhelming majority of crypto traders count on there to be “more pain” forward for altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin.

Crypto Investors Expect Max Pain for Altcoin Market

Any crypto investor that purchased altcoins throughout the top of the 2017 hype bubble or throughout the one or two week alt season in early January 2018 – earlier than the bear market actually kicked into excessive gear – are carrying very heavy baggage at this level – down in lots of circumstances over 90% from costs traded again then, and with out a glimmer of hope of ever returning to mentioned costs.

Related Reading | Altcoin Apocalypse: Only Two of Top Ten Crypto Cap Have Outperformed Bitcoin 

Recent regulatory uncertainty, the largest crypto alternate in the market reducing off the largest inhabitants of traders from most altcoins, and a Bitcoin bull run have solely additional sucked any life and capital out of the altcoin market.

These elements mixed might be why even regardless of what needs to be extraordinarily enticing costs for purchasing, the overwhelming majority of crypto traders imagine there’s “more pain” to come back for altcoins like Ripple or Etheruem.

Have $alts bottomed or is there extra ache?

— Alex Libertas (@alexlibertas_) August 12, 2019

According to a latest Twitter ballot, 70% or greater than two-thirds of over four,700 respondents imagine that the altcoin carnage isn’t full, whereas the remaining 30% assume that the asset class has lastly bottomed.

Remember The Bitcoin Bottom? Sentiment Can Be a Powerful Contrarian Indicator

The present sentiment surrounding altcoins is just like the sentiment round Bitcoin when it was buying and selling in its lowest bear market vary between $three,200 and $four,000 in early 2019. Crypto traders in every single place at that time had moved into the anger and despair section, and overly irrational lows have been commonplace.

This kind of utmost sentiment that’s being witnessed in the alt market was a strong contrarian indicator for Bitcoin, and the crypto asset left its bear market lows quicker than most have been capable of purchase and has but to really take a break from its ongoing bull rally since.

Related Reading | Continued Bitcoin Correction Could Cause Lead to Altcoin Market Double Bottom 

Prominent traders have advocated shopping for the “blood in the streets” or “being greedy when others are fearful” – in style quotes used to remind the lots that taking a contrarian stance and a calculated threat can typically carry the most monetary reward. If that point is now for altcoins stays to be seen, however like Bitcoin’s backside, it might in a short time be too late to reap the benefits of what are the absolute best costs for altcoins but.

COMMENTS

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.